Showcasing local environmental projects. Learn more about our environment and how to create healthy homes.
Exhibitions, short seminars, kids activities, demos, prizes, giveaways....
Seminars held in the Settlers Lounge (next to the Memorial Hall)
· 9.00am Ken Keyte, TeAro Kahikatea Walkway TeAro Kahikatea Walkway
· 9.30am Hans Pentergrast, Otainewainuku Kiwi Trust More Kokako are coming to Otanewainuku
· 10.00am Marty Hoffart, EERST, Business Waste Minimisation in WB
· 10.30am Peter Ellery, MOWS, Inanga Habitat Enhancement on the Kaituna River
· 11.00am Mark Dean, Dunes Trust, Papamoa Dunes
· 11.30am Leo Murray, Why waste?
· 12.00pm Chris Mitchel, Seaside Bees, Urban Bee Keeping
· 12.30pm Jo Wills, Sustainability Options, Healthy Homes